Electra Real Estate Ltd. (the “Company") welcomes its customers, potential customers who are interested in the Company's services, and the users of the Company’s website: www.electra-re.com (the “Customers” and the “Website” respectively).
This policy provides you, as a Customer, an explanation of the Company's practices in relation to privacy, including the manner in which the Company may collect data from the Customers on the Website, or anonymous data collected by the Company when using the Website (such as cookies or pixel), how it is saved, used, etc. (the “Policy").
Please note that by merely using this Website you agree to this policy without any exception.
Provision of information and its use
- During the use of this Website we may collect data or information that you choose to share with us or data obtained when you are using the Website, such as: first name, surname, I.D. number, address, email address, phone number, IP address, etc. (the “Information”). Please note that you are not required by law to provide any data or information to the Company, and the provision of such information depends solely on your wish and consent.
- The information you choose to share with the Company will be kept in the Company's databases. The Company will use the information solely according to this policy terms or according to the applicable law. The Company will use the Information in order to contact you, to provide you information about the assets or services the Company offers or provides to you, as well as for operational needs and internal statistics. To the extent that you have given your consent to receiving advertisements, the Company will also be entitled to send you advertisements by e-mail, text messages to your mobile phone, by using WhatsApp app, text messages, automatic dialing systems for telephone lines, etc.
- The Company won't transfer the Information, or allow its use and won't disclose it to any third parties, except in the following cases:
- (a) The Company will be entitled to transfer the information to third parties who provide the Company services which are necessary for its activity, in the manner and to the extent required for the proper provision of the services. Such information will be transferred after receiving the third party's commitment to maintain the confidentiality of the information and to use it only for the purpose of providing services to the Company.
- (b) In the event of a change in the Company's legal structure, the Company will be entitled to transfer the information to another corporation incorporated by law, that will merge with it; or to another corporation incorporated by law that will merge its activities with the Company's activities; or with a joint venture of the Company and another corporation incorporated by law.
- (c) The Company will be entitled to transfer information of a certain customer or a group of Customers, who committed an illegal act, assisted or enabled such act to be committed, in order to file a police complaint, perform a self-examination of the circumstances of the act, prevent access to the Website and take any action in order to prevent such an act, treat it or prevent its recurrence.
- (d) The Company will be entitled to transfer the information in order to exercise its rights and receive any injunction and remedies to which the Company is entitled by any law.
- (e) The Company will be entitled to transfer the information in accordance with the provisions of a judicial order or another competent authority order instructing it to provide the information. Without prejudice, the Company will be entitled to transfer the information for the purpose of protecting its rights within any conflict or dispute, or legal proceeding regarding the use of the Website, or the use of the information, or the provision of the services or the assets provided by the Company to the users, or any other case that requires protection of the Company's rights.
- A “cookie” is a file placed on your hard-drive which analyzes web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site (the “Cookies”).
- Cookies allow adjusting the Website’s operations to your specific preferences. Cookies are used on this Website for its regular and proper operation, including collecting statistical data about the use of the Website, verifying details, adapting the Website to your personal preferences and for data security needs.
- If you are not interested in the presence of Cookies, you can cancel them by changing the settings in your browser (you can use the browser's help file for this purpose). In addition, you can delete the Cookies on your computer at any time. Please note that disabling Cookies may disrupt or prevent the use of some or all of the services or features on the Website or other Websites.
- In order to protect the information and minimize risks of theft, damage, loss or unauthorized access to the information, the Company operates up-to-date data security systems and procedures. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion, they do not provide absolute security.
- Therefore, the Company does not guarantee, and you cannot reasonably expect, that the services and information systems used by the Company will be completely immune from theft, damage, loss or unauthorized access to the information stored in them. You are aware of and agree to these limitations by using the services.
Rights to inspect information, correct it, and delete it
- According to the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 and the Protection of Privacy Regulations (Conditions for Inspection of Information and Procedures for Appeal on a Denial of a Request to Inspect), 1981, any person is entitled to inspect information about him that is held in a database. A person who inspects information on him and found that such information is not correct, complete, clear or updated, may contact the owner of the database by request to correct the information or delete it.
- To the extent that you wish to inspect the information held in the Company's database, and then correct it or delete it, you can contact us, according to the regulations mentioned above, by yourself or through someone on your behalf who has a written authorization signed by you, through a written request to the email address: .
- All the information included in the website is updated according to the Company’s most recent Financial Statements published. The Company shall update the information from time to time, at its own discretion.